Friday, March 27, 2009

The reason I am VERY SORE!!!






Our lab just had puppies on Wednesday. The only down fall is that I brought her in my house on Tuesday night because I could tell that she was getting close to delivering. Well, as of Wednesday morning when I woke up I went in the bathroom to look to see if she had had them and she hadn't, so I let go back outside. I thought that she would at least give me a day or 2 more to get ready. Well, she didn't!!! After I let her out, she went under our trailer and pulled out incellation and had them up inside it!! So, I couldn't just leave them in there because they would have died in there. So I crawled under our trailer and had to cut a hole to pull them out and handed them to my dad and he put them in the dog house where they have been ever since!! I am thankful that we got her in the dog house when we did, because she ended up having one more. So, now we have a total of 6 puppies!!!

I am actually very thankful because as of today I only have 3 left for someone to claim!! She had 1 male and 5 females!!! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment